Favorite celebration

This is a photo that represents one of my favorite celebrations. I really like Christmas and decorating the Christmas tree, and put my favorite ornaments on the tree. I like to decorate and I love looking at the lights on the Christmas tree.

6 Comments

1. WAIT! I actually LOVE this tree this is such a pretty tree. I love to decorate too wow this is so neat.

2. Christmas is a common favorite holiday, but I think I like halloween a little bit more. I just love being able to dress up and get candy.

3. i love hanging up the ornaments on the christmas tree and finding the tree with my family. it gives me a feeling where i feel so thankful and grateful for my family !

4. Hi Tyesha,
    Nice picture! I love all the christmas vibes. Christmas just feels like such a positive holiday, its hard to dislike it. Did you know 90% of Americans celebrate Christmas, even if they’re not christian? I can’t wait to hear more about your holidays and possibly what else you enjoy celebrating.
    Visit me at my blog at anytime at nardeencs.edublogs.com !

5. Hi Tyesha,

I enjoyed reading this post! Christmas is also one of my favorite holidays to celebrate! What’s your favorite gift you have ever gotten for Christmas?

You should check out my blog and comment sometimes! Thank you!

-Elle

6. Hi Tyesha,

I can’t agree with you more! Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. It’s such a warm feeling to decorate the tree and then sit around in the living room with the lights twinkling away. It’s so cozy and it warms my heart. How do you like to decorate your tree? What do you put on the top of your tree?

Happy blogging,
    Mrs. Vazquez